- Elasticity and elasticity of the skin and hair
- Harmonization of the female menstrual cycle
- Increasing libido and quality of sexual life in women
- Antioxidant activity
- Stimulation of collagen and elastin
- Help for acne
- Reduced PMS and menopausal symptoms
- Protection of the endometrium and mammary glands
- Slowing down the aging process
- Help with weight loss
- Energy and performance
- Prevention of osteoporosis
- Smoothing out emotional stress caused by hormonal imbalance
Daily Women • 120 capsules
Daily support for women is a universal complex for every day, which includes the fruiting bodies of medicinal mushrooms, as well as plant extracts. The complex is designed to strengthen and support health, taking into account the physiological needs of the female body. It can be used independently, and also as a basis for supporting the body, which can be strengthened with other drugs from our mushroom pharmacy.
Fine powder of the fruiting bodies of maitake, tremella, reishi, crested manger and military cordyceps (low-temperature drying); extracts of chasteberry, angelica, Rhodiola rosea and wild yam.
Take 2 capsules on an empty stomach in the morning with a glass of warm water. It is not recommended to take before bedtime.
Maitake (Grifola frondosa)
traditionally considered a “female” mushroom: it has a beneficial effect on hormonal levels, evens out the menstrual cycle and promotes timely ovulation. This mushroom perfectly normalizes carbohydrate and fat metabolism in a woman’s body, restores cell sensitivity to insulin, reduces blood glucose levels, normalizes intestinal microflora, thereby promoting healthy and effective weight loss.
also known as Tremella fucus is a mushroom that has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine and has pronounced adaptogenic, lipid-lowering, neuroprotective and antioxidant effects on the body. Due to their moisture-retaining properties, tremella polysaccharides can significantly improve skin quality and elasticity, as well as promote deep rejuvenation by stimulating collagen production.
Reishi (Ganoderma lingzhi = Ganoderma sichuanense)
– a universal immunomodulator, oncoprotector and antioxidant with a centuries-old history of use. In China, it is called the “mushroom of immortality” for its ability to increase the body’s endurance to all pathogenic factors. The mushroom can be used as a natural anti-anxiety remedy during periods of increased stress, act as a muscle relaxant and antispasmodic. Due to its ability to suppress the enzyme 5-alpha reductase, it has strong antiandrogenic properties and is used in the treatment of androgen-dependent acne, alopecia, hirsutism and other androgen-dependent diseases.
Comb hedgehog (Hericium erinaceus)
– the most famous mushroom with nootropic properties, it promotes the growth of nerve endings by stimulating the nerve growth factor NGF. It improves cognitive functions, increases the speed and quality of the thought process, protects and restores the membrane of nerve cells from damage. Successfully fights neurodegenerative diseases. It is an antidepressant and immunomodulator. By increasing the brain-derived neurotrophic factor BDNF
Hedgehog gently improves mood and has a positive effect on behavioral patterns, reducing the risk of depression and allowing the very core of personality to be restructured in a favorable direction. Military Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris) is a strong energy booster and antihypoxant that increases oxygen utilization in organs and tissues. Increases endurance and overall tone, gives a boost of energy during increased physical and mental stress. May be indicated to improve athletic performance during indoor training. The mushroom also affects libido and the quality of sexual activity not only in men, but also in women. Cordyceps has high antioxidant activity and stimulates the production of endogenous glutathione, one of the most important antioxidants in the body.
Wild yam (Dioscorea villosa)
contains diosgenin, which is a natural analogue of sex steroids. Diosgenin is able to bind to estrogen receptors and exhibit the properties of both progesterone and estrogens. The use of this plant will not only help balance the female phases of the cycle, reduce the severity of PMS and the pain of menstruation, but also increase sensitivity to insulin in case of insulin resistance and improve the quality of skin turgor – making it more elastic and moisturized. Wild yam also helps to normalize the levels of sex hormones in women with their age-dependent decrease, reduces the risk of age-related osteoporosis, and reduces vasomotor and autonomic symptoms of menopause.
Angelica (Angelica archangelica)
The plant has a mild effect on the levels of estrogen and prolactin in premenopausal and menopausal age, has anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties, and is an excellent antispasmodic. It has a mild sedative effect, having a beneficial effect on the speed of falling asleep and the quality of sleep in women. Prevents osteoporosis, significantly reduces the frequency of hot flashes. Chasteberry (Vitex agnus-castus) – traditional
a remedy for reducing symptoms of PMS, menstrual irregularities, stimulates fertility and corrects menopausal conditions. It is able to gently influence the hormonal balance of the female body, stimulating the pituitary gland to produce luteinizing hormone. Improves the sensitivity of dopamine receptors in the brain, reduces prolactin, increases libido and motivation. Relieves muscle tension during PMS and menopause, reduces nervousness and anxiety. Affects the production of melatonin, harmonizing the female biological clock.
– one of the most famous female adaptogens with a wide spectrum of effects on the female body. Used to stimulate the nervous system, for depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, gynecological diseases and during periods of recovery after illness. Contains a large number of different phytoactives that help the body increase its range of adaptability to stressful conditions externally